Hydrogen is produced predominantly through Steam Methane Reforming and Coal Gasification and emits as much CO2 per year as the total CO2 emissions of the UK and Indonesia combined.
Green Hydrogen will be produced by splitting water using renewable electricity and water Electrolysis systems.
We are developing an innovative PEM Electrolysis system built around a proprietary proton exchange membrane with the following characteristics:
Daniel Sobek, Ph.D.
Co-Founder & CEO
• 12-years as CEO at three companies
• Former Chief Commercial Officer at Kernel, a $100M noninvasive brain interfaces start up
• Co-authored 35 patents
• B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Sukanta Bhattacharyya, Ph.D.
Co-Founder & CTO
• 20-years in solid-phase extractions and material chemistry development
• Published over 160 journal articles & filed over 10 patent
• Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from Jadavpur University
• Humbolt fellowship at Würzburg University and a Max Planck Fellowship at the Max Planck Institute, Heidelberg
Prof. T. Don Tilley, Ph.D.
• Professor University of California at Berkeley & Faculty Senior Scientist at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
• Published 480 papers covering organometallic material chemistry
• Ph.D. in Chemistry from UC Berkeley
• Joint fellowship of the California Institute of Technology and ETH Zurich
Chief Business Officer
• Investor/entrepreneur with a background in business and finance
• Founded a Forestry Investment Fund and has worked as a Venture Capitalist managing portfolios in Life Sciences in Europe
• Bachelors in Economics from EESP-FGV in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Enabling a carbon-free economy
Daniel Sobek Ph.D
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.